** The Signature Marvel Package is a limited-edition available only during the Summer of Super-Heroes. Packages are subject to availability as only a limited number of Signature Marvel Packages is available according to the Manhattan Restaurant capacity per arrival date.
2. Fastpass. Check the "Guide to the parks" upon arrival for details regarding which attractions this service applies to. This service is only available with a Park ticket valid for the same day. You may only have one Fastpass issued at a time. Another Fastpass ticket can only be obtained once the previous ticket has expired or been used. Subject to availability.
* Disney PhotoPass+ will give you access to all the Photopass services for the full length of your stay as well as during American Buffet Dinner and the Exclusive Encounter with Spider-Man.
Use the Disney PhotoPass service on the following attractions:
Meet Mickey Mouse, Fantasyland
Princess Pavilion, Fantasyland
Star Wars: Hyperspace Mountain, Discoveryland
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast (From Disney-Pixar movie Toy Story 2.), Discoveryland
Big Thunder Mountain, Frontierland
Pirates of the Caribbean, Adventureland
WALT DISNEY STUDIOSPARK
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith, Backlot
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (**« The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror » is inspired by The Twilight Zone, a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.), Production Courtyard
The PhotoPass service is subject to change, postponement or cancellation without prior notice, particularly in the event of bad weather or safety issues.
5. American Buffet Dinner with Marvel Character Encounters. All-you-can-eat buffet dinner at the Manhattan Restaurant (including 1 soft drink) with Captain America, Thor or Black Widow Character Encounters. Arrival at the restaurant from 6 p.m to 9:30 p.m. Dinner available per person only the first day of your stay. For more convenience, we strongly recommend that you book in advance you preferred time, before arrival. Please select a time slot in the “Package Add-Ons” section of our website or call +33 22.214.171.124.50 or go to your Disney hotel's Concierge Desk
6. Exclusive encounter with Spider-Man. Character Encounter at the Disney Junior Live on Stage in the Walt Disney Studios Park between 10a.m and 4p.m. The Meet & Greet with Spider-Man will be available only through the Signature Marvel Package during the second day of your stay.
7. 60€ Gift Card to spend on Disney Parks boutiques. The Signature Marvel Package Gift Card will be issued in exchange for the coupon given to you at check-in at your Disney Hotel, in one of the following locations: World of Disney at Disney Village, Emporium in the Park Disneyland and The Legends of Hollywood in Walt Disney Studios Park. The Signature Marvel Package Gift Card is charged in the amount of 60 €. The Signature Marvel Package Gift Card is valid only in the Disney Parks' shops and restaurants, as well as in the World of Disney shop. The balance of the Card can be viewed at any time, on presentation of the card, at one of the Disney Parks boutiques or at the World of Disney store. Only one Signature Marvel Package Gift Card will be issued per room. The Signature Marvel Package Gift Card will have to be activated during your stay and will be valid from the booking arrival date until 30 days after the activation date.
8. Special offers apply on the Signature Marvel Package. Subject to availability. For more information about our special offers, please check this page
The Signature Marvel Package is available for all types of rooms, excluding those in Villages Nature Paris.
Breakfast is not included except if you have booked a suite or a room in the Castle Club, Empire State Club, Compass Club or Golden Forest Club.
As of March 13th, Infinity and Magic Plus Annual Pass holders can benefit from a privileged discount. Call us for more details: +33 (0)1 60 30 60 69 (international call rates apply, cost may vary according to network).
The tickets included in the package give access to all available and open attractions without any additional charges, except the Shooting Gallery and Video Games Arcade in Disneyland Park. Shows, Parades and events are subject to change, postponement or cancellation without prior notice, particularly in the event of bad weather.